1. In a large sauté pan on medium heat, add olive oil, onions and pinch of salt. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until onions begin to caramelize turning a deep brown color. This may take up to 20 minutes.
2. Watch carefully so onions don’t begin to burn. A small amount of water or wine may be added towards the end to prevent burning.
3. Add the garlic and stir for a minute.
4. Turn off the heat and stir in the Worcestershire sauce. Let onion mixture cool.
5. In small bowl, add cooled onions and yogurt. Stir until well combined. Season with salt and fresh ground pepper.
6. Serve with fresh vegetables or your favorite chip.